Friday, August 7, 2009

Kiss my...

So the other night while the boys and I were watching "So You Think You Can Dance" (my all time favorite show) Zachary and Evan were showing off their dancing skills (really just running and spinning) when Zach did an amazing rolling spin move off the couch and fell on his bottom. Of course the floor was covered in a blanket of about 100 assorted cars and planes leaving him a great big pain in his...uh hem, you know what. Zachary promptly came over to me and requested that I make it all better. He crawled up into my lap, stood up, turned around, bent over and said "Mommy, kiss my butt. Please, kiss my butt."

Evan, who loves a good bodily function joke, picked up on the humor of the situation right away and joined his brother in asking me to kiss his butt as well. I really thought I was going to get away without these kind of comments from my kids until at least their teenage years.

No comments:

Post a Comment